“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.”
1 Peter 4:8-9
WHAT IS NEIGHBORLY?
Neighborly is our monthly focus to help spread the love and generosity of Jesus in tangible, impactful ways to those around us, across the street and across the world. Each month we focus on a different area of need, finding ways that any and all can be involved in making our communities stronger.
JULY FOCUS // GREELEY – Community Outreach CenterDonations
While the COC isn’t currently accepting any and all donations yet, they do have some very specific items that are more desperately needed at this time:
• Masks for those who frequent the COC
• Water bottles, filled with laundry detergent
• Canned goods with only pop top lids
• White Tube Socks of all sizes
• Lotion (trial or mid-sized) Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering, here are few things to keep in mind, and a link to sign up!
• Children Volunteers must be 12 years or older and accompanied by an adult.
• On the day you sign up you may be asked to work either inside or outside.
• Masks are required.
• Pickup trucks or larger vehicles are required to deliver large quantities of donations to COC from Generations Church.
JULY FOCUS // WINDSOR – Teacher Care Kits & Birthday Parades
Through the month of July, we are loving on students and teachers! For students, we have birthday parades that you can sign up to help at https://bit.ly/3e23RGH and you can purchase the materials below for Teacher Care Kits (please bring items by the end of July).
NEED HELP? WANT TO HELP?
Our Neighborly Challenge is that every person at Generations practices hospitality in thoughtful and creative ways within their circle of influence. In their neighborhood. At church. At work. In the community. And in our world.
Beyond that, as a church, we’re passionate about connecting those who might be missed. Would you or a loved one like a phone call, a virtual visit, a meal, an errand run or have any need we can meet? Or do you have something to offer and time or ability to go beyond your circle of influence to do that?
Either way, let us know by clicking the button below.